Loyal Source is looking for a Architectural Graduate in Orlando, FL. Our client is a nationally recognized design firm, that brings together a diverse team of planners, architects, engineers, designers, and support staff driven by the goal to understand our clients and their needs and deliver exceptional design solutions.
About the Position
Architectural Graduate is responsible for design and production of architectural construction documents under the supervision of a Project Architect including design, set up and coordination of the documents, based on standard architectural practices and applicable codes.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run projects with minimal oversight.
- Design and produce construction documents and specifications.
- Complete designated scope of work within allotted time budget.
- Manage with minimal assistance, the permitting process, including response to comments for architecture and consultants.
- Manage with minimal assistance, the bidding procedures and provide administrative assistance and minor field assistance with Construction Administration.
- Research and apply applicable codes, limited interaction with code enforcement agencies.
- Coordinate with engineering disciplines, including running a kickoff meeting.
- Receive and assimilate project information from the Project Manager and/or the client.
- Work with Project Manager to provide appropriate level of customer service.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Bachelor’ s degree (Master’ s preferred)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an architectural firm
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Understanding of architecture and building construction
- Knowledge of codes and an understanding of their interpretation.