9330 Medical Plaza Dr
Post Date: 11/17/2017
Job ID: 66127
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source is looking for a Certified Surgical Tech to work full-time for our client in Charleston, SC.
Our client is a 407-bed hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals as well as two free standing emergency departments and has been named one of the nation' s top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row. Our client is committed to providing quality health services along with wellness information and opportunities to the communities it serves.
- Experience setting up and scrubbing the following cases: CABG, valve replacement, and aortic malformalities.
- Graduate of an accredited surgical technology program.
- Certified Surgical Tech through the NBSTSA.
- Recent CVOR and/or heart team surgical experience preferred.
Overview Position Summary:
- Assists in nursing care and preparation of the cardiovascular surgical patient by performance of routine and specialized duties.
- Performs scrub duties and related procedures such as surgical room set-up for specialized cardiovascular patients.
- May also perform surgical technician duties within the general OR population.
- Competitive Pay depending on years of experience
- Full benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and PTO
- Sign-on bonus up to 10k and relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
For more information please send your resume to Meagyn Denoncour at M. Denoncour@loyalsource.com or call 407.902.2107.