Loyal Source has partnered with a well-established regional consulting firm to hire a Civil Engineer in Orlando, FL.
About the Company:
- Full service development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering services throughout Florida.
- Founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our Clients’ success.
- Project experience includes master planned residential communities, golf course + destination resort communities, commercial developments and master surface water management systems.
About the Position: As a Civil engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of the engineering process including planning, design, permitting, client relations, agency relations, construction observation, and plan production.
What’ s expected of you:
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Preparation of engineering permits, plans, and technical specifications.
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a variety of governmental agencies.
- Provide engineering services related to construction activities and project certifications.
- Coordination with a project team & clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s in Civil Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in Civil Engineering.
- EI or PE strongly preferred.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Project.
- Candidates with related work experience in Central Florida preferred.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com