Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to work with the U.S. Air Force at Tyndall AFB as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Carlos Castillo at 407.591.3116 or send a resume here C.Castillo@loyalsource.com.
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.