96 George Thompson Dr.
Post Date: 07/24/2017
Job ID: 62083
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Contract Coordinator to work in Alexandria, LA with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Benefits
If you are interested in more information about this position please contact Brian Rodino at (407) 381-7738 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree issuing institution and or program must be accredited by an entity recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Bachelor’ s Degree, from an accredited school reviewed by the Department of Education, in Nursing, Health Care Administration, Public Health or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in a complex health care setting as an administrator with strong business and management skills in a complex health care setting.
- If the candidate is a Registered Nurse; graduated from an accredited Nursing program for Registered Nurses located in a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory.
- If the candidate is a Registered Nurse; maintains current, active and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the duty station is located. Any changes to license must be reported to employer immediately.
- This position does not require privileging by IHSC.
- Maintains BLS for Healthcare Providers® certification through the American Heart Association®.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.