Loyal Source Government Services is looking for qualified Dental Assistants to work with the U.S. Navy at Camp Pendleton, CA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health Benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
1. Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a state accredited program and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 month or Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant " A" school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months or Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months or Certification from a Military Red Cross Dental Assistant course within the preceding 6 months or 36 months experience within the preceding 60 months as a dental assistant in a private practice or a military clinic.
2. Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
3. Graduation from a state accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months.
4. Possess certification or permit for use of dental X-ray equipment. Completion of a military dental technician or dental assistant " A" school will fulfill this requirement. Similarly, Dental Assistant program transcripts documenting dental X-ray training will also suffice.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. For more information please call Logan Seagraves via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 407-591-3090.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.