Loyal Source is looking for a Director, Nurse Residency Program in Oklahoma City, OK.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for facilitating and overseeing Nurse Residency processes, and activities, as well as a variety of Nursing Retention initiatives. Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Coordinates and facilitates Nurse Residency and Nursing Retention programs, strategies and initiatives, including materials and resources as needed to ensure goals and objectives for quality patient care are achieved.
- Works with executive leadership, department leadership and support services, to enhance the Nurse Residency infrastructure, and ensure strong channels of communication across all partners of the enterprise.
- Develops and creates presentation materials including relevant data.
- Participates in the presentation and publication of the Nurse Residency Program.
- Collaborates with academic/clinical nursing programs in onboarding of nursing and nursing support staff.
- Maintains organized documentation of Nurse Residency activities and other clinical excellence projects and initiatives.
- Ensures that staff is informed regarding the Nurse Residency process, goals and objectives.
- Education: Graduate of an approved school of nursing. Master’ s degree required.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years RN experience with at least two (2) years in a healthcare-related leadership position.
- Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: Registered Nurse with current unrestricted Oklahoma RN license.
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at 407-902-2107 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.