Loyal Source is looking for a Director of Oncology in Oklahoma City, OK.
Under limited direction, responsible for the planning, direction and coordination of assigned department(s).
- Plans, organizes and directs the activities of assigned department(s).
- Responsible for the overall direction of the department and ensures that goals and objectives are met.
- Recommends, develops and implements policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for meeting budgetary goals.
- Prepares reports reflecting productivity and fiscal status.
- Works closely with senior management and other health care professionals to ensure quality patient care.
- Supervises staff and ensures training and professional development goals are met.
- Resolves patient complaints in a timely manner in accordance with policy.
- Develops and updates performance improvement tools.
- Serves as a resource to community agencies and organizations as applicable.
- Reviews management reports and quality statistics.
- Resolves problems when issues arise.
- Makes decisions regarding the hiring and termination of employees.
- Serves as a resource for physicians and staff.
- Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in Nursing
- Experience: Five (5) years experience in healthcare facility, including experience in supervisory or senior management capacity.
- Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: Registered Nurse with current unrestricted Oklahoma RN license.
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at 407-902-2107 email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.