Nationally recognized Architecture and Engineer firm is seeking a Electrical Engineering Designer to join their very success for team in Orlando, FL.
About the Position:
- The Electrical Designer will work as part of team on commercial and retail electrical infrastructure projects for some of the country' s most well-known brands.
- Perform all phases of electrical design ranging from development of preliminary design concept through production of working drawings using the latest design tools. large building electrical infrastructure projects
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties Include:
- Prepares system layout, as well as, detailed drawings and schematics to produce a complete set of construction drawings in accordance with applicable codes
- Assists in the preparation of contract specifications
- Performs calculations and designs engineering systems
- Provides technical information and assistance to project engineer or team leader
- Makes recommendations as to the feasibility of certain systems or equipment, and evaluates products for their applications
- Coordinate design systems with other disciplines, consultants and utilities
- Perform site surveys
- Respond to RFI’ s with the approval of Sr. Engineering designer or Project Engineer
- Use catalogs to specify items where original design is not required.
- Additional duties as required
- Individuals may occasionally assist other engineers or designers
- 5 – 10 years of electrical building design experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD. Revit preferred
- Experience in the commercial and retail space, not residential
- Must be able to layout and design systems in accordance with established policies, standards, procedures, code while exercising judgment in their application
- Able to apply practical knowledge and experience in their field to resolve problems and conflicts related to the projects assigned to them
Capable of independent decision-making for engineering tasks on the projects assigned to them
- Capable of researching and writing reports/opinions