About the position:
Supervision and Administration of Electronic Security Systems Contracts, along with the duties and responsibilities of the emergency repair and response program. Responsible for delivery of service to ensure contract compliance and program execution
- Extensive knowledge and 3+ years hands on experience with electronic alarm systems and sensors.
- Extensive knowledge and 3+ year’ s hands on experience with electronic access control systems.
- Experience using programming software associated with electronic alarm and access control systems.
- CCTV and GBR experience is a plus.
- Two years of related college is a plus.
- General knowledge of computer hardware and experience with Windows and MS Office.
- Ability to obtain secret clearance as required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to work unsupervised in a team environment.
- Reports to Services Program Manager.
- Travel may be required.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perform routine systems maintenance and service repairs for customers with technical, application and service related aspects of integrated alarm intrusion systems, access control systems, CCTV and GBR.
- Perform systems preventative maintenance inspections per manufacturer’ s recommendation on integrated alarm intrusion systems, access control systems, CCTV and GBR.
- Provide system performance analysis on the IDS operational platform.
- Gather information from field in order to duplicate any reported problems in lab environment.
- Provide 24 hours per day, 7 days per week emergency service capability as needed On-call service as scheduled.
- Provide routine updates and implement software upgrades as needed.
- Provide informal end-user system operational instructions and support in conjunction with maintenance or service visits to customer locations.
- Document all calls for service, preventive maintenance requirements and interface with technical support center ensure all required service documentation is completed daily and delivered to Service Department.
- Interface with engineering, testing and documentation departments.
- Provides Sales and Customer Service departments information on proper application of products.
- Provide general maintenance and safe keeping of company vehicle (when assigned)
- May assist with field installations of IDS, Access Control, CCTV and GBR systems as required.