Loyal Source seeks a full-time BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician who appreciates the autonomy, stability, and balance a community hospital and small group practice can offer. Our client is a busy practice in Asheboro, North Carolina, just 30 minutes south of Greensboro, North Carolina' s third largest city.
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to email@example.com
- 20-Bed ED sees 40, 000+ patients/year
- Flexible living requirements: enjoy the small town benefits of Asheboro, or an easy, low traffic commute from Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Chapel Hill, or the suburbs of Raleigh or Charlotte.
- Work 14-15, 9-hour shifts/month
- The ED has 27 hours of physician coverage/day and 19 hours of PA/FNP coverage/day
- All ABEM and AOBEM certified physicians
- New highly competitive hourly rate, extremely generous benefit package including: starting bonus, education loan repayment, CME, retirement, relocation, medical, dental, and malpractice insurance.
Why practice here?
A rewarding career and balanced life, that’ s why providers chose to practice in Asheboro and Randolph County. This is the perfect sized health system where you have a voice and can impact change. Patient population is very appreciative. You can have a productive career without sacrificing your personal life. Asheboro is comfortably located outside the hustle bustle of urban life, offering a great cost of living and no traffic. Our client is just 30-minutes from Greensboro, North Carolina’ s third largest city, making them like a suburb, yet they have our own deep-rooted sense of community, an identity that makes them unique.
- Must be Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- A current license to practice medicine in North Carolina
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.