Loyal Source seeks a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join a busy practice in Randleman, North Carolina, just 15 minutes south of Greensboro, North Carolina' s third largest city. This is a great opportunity for those who like the idea of running their own small practice, and working in a quaint small town, without the risk of private practice and the isolation of a small community.
- Highly competitive compensation with signing bonus
- Education loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- CME and paid professional dues
- A robust benefits package is offered that includes: medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, long & short-term disability, flex spending accounts, life insurance, accident & critical illness insurance, 403(b) retirement savings, and more!
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Randleman office will be staffed with one physician, one NP/PA, and support staff, with the ability to call on your colleagues in the multispecialty group. Telephone only call is light, once every sixth week. Providers at this practice average 20 patients/day. Practice hours are M-F 8am - 5pm, with the potential to offer expanded hours, which can lead to greater schedule flexibility. Providers see a wide variety of patients, with a good mix of children and adults, chronic and acute care. Providers enjoy performing joint injections, simple procedures, on-site labs, & EKG, and utilizing All Scripts EMR.
- Must be Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- A current license to practice medicine in North Carolina.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.