Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse to work with the U.S. Navy at Fort Bragg as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. For more information, please contact Maria Perez at 407-455-5698, or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have, as a minimum, a current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certificate from an accredited national, state or military trained equivalent school.
- Have and maintain an active, valid, current, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) in a US jurisdiction.
- Meet Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements
- Have provided LPN services in the specialty clinical service area for at least 12 months within the past 36 months.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.