Loyal Source is currently looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner - Internal Medicine to work with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401A retirement contributions
Candidates for this position should have:
- Possess and maintain certification as an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the last 3 years as an Adult, Family, or Medical/Surgical Nurse Practitioner in an outpatient setting of similar size and complexity.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation written within the last two (2) years attesting to the HCW’ s clinical skills. At least one (1) letter must be from a physician or supervisor who has personally observed and evaluated the HCW and who can attest to the HCW’ s clinical skills in the care of patients. The other letter may be from a clinic or hospital administrator, physician or nurse who has personal knowledge of the HCW’ s patient care skills in a similar clinical environment.
- License to practice in any state.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know.
For more information please contact Samantha Valens at 321.202.2758 or send a resume to S.Valens@loyalsource.com