Loyal Source Government Services is interested in acquiring an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to work with the U.S. Navy in Virginia as a civilian contractor. With Loyal Source you’ ll have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country.
This is a PRN position working at the following locations:
Naval Air Station Oceana Virginia Beach, VA
Navy Medical Center Portsmouth, VA
Naval Station Norfolk, VA
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
• Competitive pay
• Paid Holidays
• 401A retirement contribution
• Possess a Master’ s, Post-Master’ s or Doctorate degree from an advanced practice nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• Possess and maintain current certification (in the specialty corresponding to the specialty required by the Task Order) as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
• Provide two (2) letters of recommendation written within the last three (3) years attesting to the HCWs’ clinical skills.
• Possess a minimum experience of six (6) months as a Nurse Practitioner in a primary care outpatient setting (defined as family practice, urgent care, acute care) within the last twenty-four (24) months.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. For more information and to apply, please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.