620 John Paul Jones Cir
Post Date: 07/10/2017
Job ID: 59816
Loyal Source has a rewarding job opportunity for a Pediatric Licensed Practical nurse (LPN) to work with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia as a civilian contractor. Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401A retirement contributions
Working at the Naval Medical Center will give you the opportunity to have experiences such as...
- Working at the oldest continuously running hospital in the Navy
- Practicing with state of the art medical equipment
- Viewing the magnificent Elizabeth River near the Medical Center
Candidates must have these requirements...
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year experience as an LPN working in a pediatric setting within the last two (2) years.
- Successfully complete the NMCP medication administration test and learning Resource Guide.
- Successfully complete the NMCP in-service for IV therapy.
- Promote health maintenance and preventive health initiatives in caring for pediatric patients in the ambulatory setting.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. For more information please contact Jose Perilla at 407-930-8529 or send your resume to email@example.com