Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist for the Naval Health Clinic in Quantico, Virginia work as a civilian contractor. Working for Loyal Source gives you the ability to work for the FASTEST growing provider of clinical services for the United States Government. With Loyal Source you can enjoy benefits included but not limited to:
- Part Time - MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE - 20 hours a week!
- Competitive pay
- 401A retirement contributions
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- ANY state license is accepted
For more information, please contact Maria Perez at 407-455-5698, or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum of (2) two years’ experience within the last (3) three years in the pediatric speech language pathology field serving primarily children in the 0-3 age range
- Possess a Master’ s degree in Speech Pathology from a university accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Possess and maintain current certification of Clinical Competency in speech-language pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license to practice as a speech pathologist in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U. S. Virgin Islands.
- Site of service varies, but includes; homes, EDIS, and clinics.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.