Loyal source Government Services is interested in acquiring experienced Pharmacist to work with the U.S. Navy at TPC Chesapeake, Virginia as a civilian. With Loyal Source you’ ll have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401A retirement contribution
- A Baccalaureate Degree in Pharmacy from a College of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council of for Pharmacy Education (ACPE);
A Doctorate degree in Pharmacy (PharmD) from a College of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Work closely with clinical staff in developing patient wellness programs such as smoking cessation programs and asthma classes.
- Provide medication information to the clinical staff as required, including in-service training on new medications on the market; appropriate use of medications; comparison of current medication therapies; and other topics as deemed appropriate by the department head.
- Provide clinical direction of corpsmen and pharmacy technicians and provide input into job performance evaluations.
- Maintain inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
If you are interested please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions