Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to work with the U.S. Navy in Jacksonville, FL as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Utilize pharmacy computer and robotic systems in accordance with MTF protocols.
For more information please contact Derek Lawrence at 407.591.3456, or send a resume to D.Lawrence@loyalsource.com
- A minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a Pharmacy Technician within the last 3 years.
- Be a graduate from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) OR
- Possess certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) OR
- Have successfully completed a formal pharmacy technician training program (i.e., a technical, hospital, or retail based program) OR
- Have successfully completed a formal medical services training program of the United States Military.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions