Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Hospitalist to work with the Brooke Army Medical Center in Texas as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive Wages
2. Long-term Contracts
3. Travel Accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Peter Anderson at (407) 455-5706, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Must be licensed to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
2. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications.
3. Current Board Certification/Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine; Additional training/experience in Geriatric Medicine is desirable.
4. Current Board Certification/Board Eligibility in General Surgery; Additional training/experience in Trauma is desirable.
5. You can be Board Certified/Eligible in EITHER Internal Medicine or General Surgery.
6. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration in state of practice.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.