Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Hospitalist to work with the Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center in Michigan as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Peter Anderson at (407) 455-5706, or send a resume to email@example.com
1. Must be Board Certified/Eligible in either Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine with Urgent Care experience.
2. Must be licensed to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
3. Have a diversified background and expertise in the treatment of complicated chronic medical conditions within the facility, agreeing to work within the rules and regulations set forth in the Medical Staff bylaws and credentialing/privileging guidelines.
4. Ability to use electronic medical records for entry of physician orders, to include ordering medications, ancillary tests, progress notes, and delivery and follow up of medical care. Progress notes to be entered the day the service is rendered, with completion of the electronic encounter forms at the time of encounter.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.