Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Primary Care Physician to work with the Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System in Fort Rucker, AL as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Rich Contreras at (407) 284-4358, or send a resume to email@example.com
1. Must possess a current license to practice medicine in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
2. Must have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Primary Care Physician or recent completion of an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency program.
3. Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in Internal Medicine or the American Board of Family Medicine.
4. Must be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and/or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.