Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Radiologist to work with the Brooke Army Medical Center in Houston, Texas as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Marriah Housworth at (321) 202-2760, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Must possess a valid, unrestricted license to practice medicine from one of the 50 States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
2. Must be Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology, American Osteopathic Board of Radiology, or an equivalent certifying board.
3. Must possess current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) by way of the American Heart Association approved training program.
4. Must possess a current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.