Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Physician Assistant to work with the North Carolina Army National Guard in Raleigh, NC.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive pay
2. Health and welfare benefits
3. Referral Bonuses
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at 407-455-5703 or send a resume to U.email@example.com.
- Candidate must be a graduate of a nationally accredited/certified Physician Assistant program and hold a current NC state license in their field.
- Must have and maintain a minimum of BLS.
- In order to successfully meet the performance objectives of this task order, the candidate is required to become proficient in the following systems after a reasonable training period:
1) Working knowledge of MHA module, eProfile, MEDPROS and AR 40-501.
2) Knowledge of different Microsoft applications for the purpose of creating and maintaining database to support the medical branch.
3) Ability to express ideas orally, in writing or by means of flowcharts and graphic designs.
4) Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with others; function under pressure such as time limitations or intense public interest.
- Contractor must reside in North Carolina and be prepared to work in North Carolina and have the ability to travel as needed.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.