Loyal Source has partnered with a well-established regional consulting firm to hire a Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager in Orlando.
About the Company
- Full service development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering.
- Founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our Clients’ success.
- The Landscape Architecture Studio provides superior land planning services for town and community planning, resort and hospitality planning, lifestyle facilities design, recreational and park planning, campus planning, as well as graphic design and related brand support services.
About the Position
Lead and support current and future workload on a variety of master-planned community, lifestyle (including resort/hospitality/amenity), and campus planning related projects, as well as participate in business development and marketing efforts
- Bachelor’ s degree in landscape architecture and related work experiences.
- Project management experience preferred, or a demonstrated ability to assume the responsibilities listed.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and the will and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong graphic communication and design skills, with an emphasis on QUALITY hand graphics
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and creative skills.
- Construction experience in land development and building construction.
- Awareness of basic marketing principles and sales experience
- Proficiency with design software including: AutoCAD 2015, AdobeCS (Creative Cloud), SketchUP Pro, ArcGIS, MSProject and MSOffice.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Florida plant materials and related USDA Zones 7-11, along with familiarity of Florida Grades and Standards and other industry materials specification standards
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com