620 John Paul Jones Cir
Post Date: 03/21/2017
Job ID: 49049
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal source Government Services is looking for an experienced Radiation Therapy Technician to work with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth as a civilian contractor.This is a PRN opportunity. With Loyal Source you’ ll have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401A retirement contribution
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090, or send a resume here email@example.com.
- Possess and maintain a current certification and registration as a Radiation Therapy Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (T-ARRT).
- Possess a minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Radiation Therapy Technologist or Radiation Therapist within the last five (5) years.
- Possess experience with the following operation equipment:
- a. Treatment systems:
- Varian True Beam
- Siemens PETCT and CT scanner
- Nucletron HDR Bradytherapy
- b. Record and verify systems:
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.