620 John Paul Jones Cir
Post Date: 12/28/2016
Job ID: 38986
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to work as a civilian contractor to provide personnel in support of Naval Medical Center (NMC) Portsmouth, Virginia. This is a PRN position.
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090, or send a resume here email@example.com.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) and a minimum of one (1) year of level III NICU experience within the past three (3) years.
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) and a minimum of two (2) years of level III NICU experience within the past three (3) years.
- Possess and maintain certification in Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
- Possess and maintain certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- License to operate as a Registered Nurse in ANY state
If you are not interested in this location, but know someone who is please let us know as we do offer a referral bonus.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.