Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to work with the U.S. Air Force at Hill AFB as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at 407-902-2107, or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RN, BSN preferred, must have proof of graduation from an accredited educational institution. Current certification in BLS is required. Familiarity with QI process is required. Comprehension of essential information systems such as, but not limited to, CHCS, AHLTA, OMS I+I, and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is highly desirable.
- A minimum of two years recent experience, in professional nursing. The individual shall have a minimum of one year professional OHN experience or have similar skills and training with professional knowledge of occupational health care principles, practices and processes, including physical examination programs, establishment of preventive health care programs and skill to evaluate the results of various programs. Related experience will not be accepted in lieu of a degree or license requirement.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.