Loyal Source has partnered with a national engineering and planning firm, and one of Fortune Magazine’ s 100 best places to work. They firm is seeking an Senior Project Manager to lead their Traffic Engineering practice throughout Central Florida (West Palm Beach, FL).
Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com
About the Position
The Senior Project Manager will have an entrepreneurial spirit, creating a vision for growth in their practice while contributing to the growth of the Traffic Engineering practice in Florida. You will assist the business development efforts with FDOT, counties and municipalities and local and federal agencies, while building and managing your relationship with these key clients.
Markets are not limited by geography but driven by relationships. Leadership responsibilities include: operating with integrity and sound business principals; providing practice vision, business planning and strategy; establishing goals; building and maintaining positive client relationships; having open communication with your partners and team; and growing and leading your Traffic Engineering practice.
Senior Project Managers manage their projects profitably, transition work to qualified staff, grow and mentor staff, help recruit, and act as a positive leader and mentor.
The successful candidate will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business. With success, this individual will enjoy the rewards of an impressive bonus program with the potential to advance to ownership.
Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with managing client contacts and relationships with FDOT, counties and municipalities and local and federal agencies.
- Licensed PE with at least 15 years of diversified experience in growing and leading a Traffic Engineering practice in central Florida.
- Business development and marketing experience including; writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage & mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
Demonstrated ability to manage Traffic Engineering projects profitably.