ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Full services architecture, engineering and consulting firm
- A rich history that span over 70 years
- ENR Top 500 Design Firm
- Employee-owned with 50 offices across the country
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Traffic Engineer will perform tasks associated with traffic engineering and transportation planning projects, serving in a professional role advising clients and staff, consulting and review of work as an expert in the field of traffic engineering. The position will involve managing traffic engineering contracts, preparation of technical documents, coordination with clients written and oral, assisting with business development/marketing activities, preparation of contract scope and fee estimates, mentoring/supervising junior staff and assisting with implementation of a quality control process.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accredited Bachelor or Master' s of Engineering degree or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience within the field of traffic engineering.
- Professional registration (PE) within the field of engineering is required.
- Traffic operations, analysis and design experience.
- Ability to evaluate traffic operations and safety issues and apply sound engineering principles and judgment towards developing appropriate improvement strategies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Writing sample required.
- Experience with traffic engineering tools such as: HCS, SYNCRO, CORSIM, SIDRA and VISSIM.
- Familiarity with local, state and national traffic engineering standards and practices.
- Experience the traffic engineering profession in either a local, state or national context.