Loyal Source has partnered with a top ENR 500 Engineering Design firm to hire a Transportation Engineer in Tampa, FL.
The Transportation Engineer will perform supporting engineering assignments for planning, project development, design and/or plan development tasks for small and large scale transportation related projects. Interacting with staff with a variety of backgrounds and specialization will be a significant aspect to this position. This Associate will function as a professional engineering discipline lead on conventional projects and may serve as a Project Manager on small to moderate scope multidiscipline projects with responsibility to act independently regarding technical matters pertaining to the individual' s discipline field. This Associate will work under the direction of a professional engineer in meeting project contractual and quality control requirements.
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university with an interest/emphasis in transportation/highway engineering
- Minimum of four years of transportation engineering experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Florida
- Experience in highway design and plan production with the ability to perform planning, conceptual design, preliminary engineering, and final design activities desired
- Hands-on experience with highway design software: GEOPAK desired
- Proficiency with CADD environment for producing contract drawings: Microstation SS4 and/or AutoCADD
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com