For an Engineer with interest in working on some of TN' s largest and most complex water and wastewater projects, this is an excellent opportunity to bring your capabilities to our team and advance your career.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Leading comprehensive engineering design and consulting firm, the company provides innovative solutions for clients with facility and infrastructure challenges.
- Over 400 employees working in multiple locations across the US
- 50 years in business
- Environment that encourages individuals to pursue their hobbies and personal interests by promoting a healthy balance between life and work.
Benefit options including: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, a generous contribution to employee-owned Health Savings Account, 401(k) with matching up to the full IRS maximum, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other employee incentives and wellness programs.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Due to continues growth, our client is actively seeking a highly talented Civil/ Environmental Engineer in Nashville, TN.
- Perform design calculations and assist and/or leads in the design and production of engineering drawings and specifications, advertisement and bidding, construction and commissioning administration duties for water and wastewater treatment systems, storm water systems, pump stations, water distribution systems and collection systems.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control checks for drawing and specification sets prior to advertisement.
- Coordinates with clients and local authorities to ensure project expectations and government standards are met.
- Coordinates project designs with other disciplines to determine equipment needs, implement operating procedures, and provide technical information.
- Conducts project job site visits during construction to monitor progress and conformance to design specifications, owner expectations, building codes.
- Assists and/or leads project management duties such as establishing budgets, cost estimates, and project schedules.
- Assists management and senior staff in the execution of technical training and mentoring for less experienced staff members.
- Ability to utilize design staff and manage multiple projects concurrently.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- M.S. OR B.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and five or more year’ s applicable experience in discipline design and analysis for municipalities, utilities and other private clients.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Attitude and commitment to be an active part of our employee-owned culture
- Working knowledge of industry software platforms including CAD, ArcGIS and Hydraulic Modeling packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org