Job Number: 68953
Loyal Source is looking for a BIM Manager in Orlando, FL. Our client is a nationally recognized design firm, that brings together a diverse team of planners, architects, engineers, designers, and support staff driven by the goal to understand our clients and their needs and deliver exceptional design solutions.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com
About the Position
- Implements and maintains BIM/CAD standards for organization. Advises and assists CAD users with process and methods. Interface with network administrator on computer related issues.
- Represents office in firm-wide BIM/CAD activities.
- Evaluate new BIM/CAD related software and technologies.
- Stay informed on best practices for use of Revit Architecture/Engineering and BIM/CAD.
- Stay informed on other BIM/CAD related software and how they work with Revit.
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, templates, support, training and enforcement.
- Automate routines in BIM/CAD to support standards for increased productivity & consistency.
- Develop workflow process standards.
- Chair the company' s BIM/CAD committee.
- Report on the company' s current and projected state in regards to BIM /CAD implementation.
- Create upgrade and deployment strategies for the BIM/CAD implementation effort.
- Support the BIM/CAD needs at all offices.
- Lead in the effort to troubleshoot problems.
- Liaison with IT support staff.
- Internal Training: Provide BIM/CAD Fundamental
- Conduct internal continuing education BIM/CAD training sessions.
- Provide technical orientation on company’ s BIM/CAD tools.
- Assist on project work- modeling, detailing, automatic sheet set-ups, & assisting project teams in BIM/CAD
- project setup.
- Help resolve BIM/CAD design issues and create Revit families.
- Engage teams at Project Orientation Meetings (POM) to develop technical BIM/CAD execution and goals specific to project team' s strengths and best production practices.
- 5+year' s production experience in design, drafting (architectural/engineering).
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM/CAD versions with emphasis on project sheet setup.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM/CAD.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and independently.