Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 74418
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for Case Manager / Family Reunification Leads and Specialists to work 40 miles from El Paso at the Tornillo Point of Entry and provide direct line of sight supervision of children.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Case Manager is responsible for coordinating case management and family reunification services for children in an on-site children’ s residential facility. Responsible for the safe and timely release of all children to appropriate care. They ensure contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the on-site residential facility. Reports to the Lead Case Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates case management and family reunification services for children.
- Initiates and maintains direct contact with each child and the child’ s family while the child is in ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child’ s family reunification and release the child from the facility.
- Identifies potential family members or other sponsors for reunification.
- Facilitates the timely release or discharge of children to identified family members or authorized caregiver/custodian and documents the provision of services in each child’ s case file.
- Supports family members or other sponsors to assist them with understanding the process and the child’ s needs.
- Conducts and documents ORR unaccompanied child (UAC) assessments in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Works closely with counselors and care coordinators to ensure communication.
- Maintains the contract Database in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
- Bachelor’ s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CA/N) or child protective services check.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- 1 year of experience in childcare.
- 1 year of experience in child welfare or case management with children.
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals.
- Ensures the safety and security of all UAC and the safe operating conditions within area of responsibility.
- Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Visual acuity required to complete paperwork, computer work and direct line of sight supervision of staff.
- Able to communicate verbally and listen for constant surveillance of staff activities.
- Able to withstand changing environmental conditions with weather (rain, lightning, and winds)
- Able to withstand and manipulate through construction areas, sports fields, etc.
- Able to receive and understand detailed information through oral communication
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.