Job Number: 74906
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for qualified Part Time and Full Time Registered Nurses to work in Homestead, FL.
For more information please contact Claudia Lisenby at 407-591.3974 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduated from an accredited Nursing school (BSN preferred)
- Unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read, and write)
- Two years of clinical experience
- One year of experience with pediatrics or adolescent medicine
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR )
- Proficiency in the use of basic word processing programs and Data Management Systems
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions to children and adolescents in a manner and language in which they understand
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with the managing of daily medical operations and prioritizing tasks.
- Monitors vital signs and communicates the information to Medical Provider
- Assists with stabilization of patient and coordination of children’ s transfer for higher level of acuity as needed.
- Assists Medical Providers in planning, implementing and evaluating children by assessment and interventions
- Accurate documentation in medical record, medication administration record, SharePoint, other databases, and SIR documentation according to training guidelines
- Performs initial clinic sick visit assessment (may consult medical provider as needed)
- Collaborates with Medical Provider to devise individualized care plans for children
- Medication administration and immunization administration in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Provides emergency medical and first aid care to children under supervision of medical providers
- Coordinates with Charge Nurse and Operations for the transfer of children to alternate clinics within the shelter and offsite locations
- Performs lice / scabies assessment and intervention
- Assists Charge Nurse with Coordination of children’ s hospital transfers, TARs, dentist, and/or optometrist specialties.
- Maintains confidentiality of all children’ s health care.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results. Performs pharmacy inventory each shift
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.