750 13th Ave
Post Date: 04/24/2018
Job ID: 71934
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Certified Medical Assistant to work in the Primary Care Departments at NBHC Fort Worth, TX. This opportunity offers excellent stability, great compensation and a great work environment serving a patient population of Veterans and beneficiaries / Service members and their families.
For more information please contact Clayton Holmes at 407-455-5708 or send your resume to email@example.com.
- Be a graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), OR the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists, OR a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces
- Current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants OR registration by the American Medical Technologists
- Minimum of one year of full-time experience as a CMA within the last three years in an outpatient environment.
- Current BLS
Scope of Work:
- Serves as a medical assistant performing patient care and administrative duties for outpatients.
- Assists with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Prepares and positions patients for diagnostic testing, examinations, treatments, and clinical procedures.
- Performs paraprofessional portions of medical examinations, treatment, diagnostic, and clinical procedures.
- Prepares and administers medications in accordance with scope of practice and training.
- Recognizes and responds to emergencies and performs basic life support measures.
- Performs paraprofessional portions of physical examinations including age appropriate physical measurements.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian.