3475 N Saratoga St, Oak Harbor, WA
Post Date: 07/12/2018
Job ID: 73537
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Certified Medical Assistants to work with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Hospital Oak Harbor in Oak Harbor, Washington as a civilian contractor. With Loyal Source you will have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country.
Working with Loyal Source you will have various benefits not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health and welfare benefits
- Minimum of twelve (12) months Full Time Employment experience within the last thirty-six (36) months as a CMA
- Two (2) Letters of recommendation.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Graduated from a program accredited by (CAAHEP) or (ABHES) or Formal Medical assistant training program of US Armed Forces
- Current (AAMA) OR (R-AMT) certification
For more information, please contact Marriah Housworth at 321-202-2760 or send a resume to email@example.com.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.