Post Date: 01/19/2018
Job ID: 67957
Loyal Source Government Services is looking to hire a qualified a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Psych to work as a civilian alongside our veterans in Pittsburgh, PA. Must have a current, unrestricted licensure in any state, territory or commonwealth of the United States, District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico. This opportunity is working in a Government facility.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
- Current BLS certification.
- Current certification in CPR by an American Health Association Vendor.
- Current certification as a Nursing Assistant by the State Department of Consumer Affairs.
- One year of progressively responsible assignments and experience, which demonstrates knowledge, skills, and abilities that are directly related to the specific assignment.
- Successful completion of a 4-year course of study above high school leading to a bachelor' s degree that included 24 semester hours of courses related to health care or possession of a bachelor' s degree;
- Ability to assist in the full range of nursing care to patients/residents with physical and/or behavioral problems in a hospital, long term care or outpatient setting
- Ability to communicate orally with patients/residents, families, interdisciplinary team and other personnel.
- Ability to recognize and react to emergent patient/resident care situations and intervene while waiting for assistance.
For more information, please contact Ashton Parker at 407-455-7608 or by email at email@example.com.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.