Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA); Springfield, MO
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who is looking for a new opportunity in Springfield, Missouri! In this 13-week contract assignment as a Nursing Assistant, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a hospital setting.
LOCATION: Springfield, MO
Flexible, depending on experience
• Current BLS certification.
• Current certification in CPR by an American Health Association Vendor.
• Current certification as a Nursing Assistant by the State of Missouri
• One year of progressively responsible assignments and experience in a Hospital or Inpatient setting, which demonstrates knowledge, skills, and abilities that are directly related to the specific assignment.
• Ability to assist in the full range of nursing care to patients/residents with physical and/or behavioral problems in a hospital, long term care or inpatient care setting
• Ability to communicate orally with patients/residents, families, interdisciplinary team and other personnel.
• Ability to recognize and react to emergent patient/resident care situations and intervene while waiting for assistance.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT
National Recruiter: Kristen Schaffer
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com