7601 Randall Avenue, Bldg 207
Job Number: 74539
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to work at the FE Warren AFB, WY as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Donald Bowles at 407-284-4364, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) o Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- certification from either the American Psychological Association and/or American Board of Professional Psychology will satisfy this requirement.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.