429 S. Keller Rd. Suite #200
Post Date: 04/09/2018
Job ID: 71281
Loyal Source is seeking a Construction Administrator with strong technical and problem-solving skills to join one of our clients in Orlando, FL.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have an accredited bachelor’ s or master’ s degree (exceptional candidates exhibiting equal skills will be considered).
- A minimum of 2+ years related experience.
- Mastery of Revit, Word, Excel is necessary. AutoCAD is a optional.
- Knowledge of other graphics and business software would be helpful.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Be capable of being involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Currently living in the Central Florida area and legally able to work in the United States.
- Manage and schedule the CA activities for projects including RFI response, submittal review, field operations, and client communication.
- Written and verbal communication with client representatives and Contractors and have ability to investigate construction questions by researching Construction Drawings, Specifications, Submittals and Manufacturer Product information.
- Acting as a liaison between Design Team and Contractors.
- Administration of the construction process.
- Required to work in office environment.
- Understanding project specifications and architectural documents
- Good teambuilding, problem solving, communication, coordination and organizational skills.