2401 E Street NW, Rm. L101
Post Date: 04/10/2018
Job ID: 71367
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Consulting Pathologist to work with the Department of State' s bureau of Medical Services in Washington DC as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health. The Department of State' s bureau of Medical Services manages a worldwide health care network providing medical services for federal employees and their families serving domestically and abroad within the State Department and other Foreign Affairs Agencies. MED is comprised of a central office located in Washington DC (MED/WASH) and Health Units (Hus) located at over 200 U.S. diplomatic missions in 170 countries.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
For more information please contact Justin LaMacchia at 407-591-3113 or at email@example.com
The service requirements are as follows:
- Advise on the employment of personnel and assist in determining employee competence for performing test procedures, record and report test results promptly, accurately, and proficiently.
- Advise on standard operating procedures and make recommendations regarding compliance with applicable federal, state, professional standards and requirements.
- Provide assistance to the Director of Laboratory Programs and Services in ensuring that testing systems developed and used for each of the tests performed in the laboratory provide quality laboratory services for all aspects of test performance, which includes the pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic phases of testing.
- Provide guidance and advise Bureau of Medical Services staff, and Facility Management staff regarding the physical plant and environmental conditions of the laboratory are appropriate for the testing performed and provide a safe environment in which employees are protected from physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
- Research medical literature to assist in making infectious diseases guidelines and recommendations
The Consulting Pathologist shall possess the following minimum education and experience:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited medical college/school with a current valid license to practice medicine from any of the 50 states or the District of Columbia
- Must be certified or board eligible by the American Board of Pathology and must have a minimum of five (5) years of post-residency clinical experience in pathology.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.