29 Nespelem/Sanpoil St.
Job Number: 74350
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Dentist for the IHS Medical Center located in Colville, WA to work as a civilian.
For more information please contact TJ Thurman at 407-591-3102 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shall hold a doctor of dental surgery or a doctor of dental medicine degree from an American Dental Association accredited college or university.
- Shall have and maintain an active, valid unrestricted, current dental license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) in a US jurisdiction. License must correspond to DEA registration number.
- Possess a valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number in order to write prescriptions for controlled substances.
- Shall have one (1) year of experience performing clinical dentistry out of the last 18 months.
Scope of Work:
- Dental practice, management of patients, and dental prescriptions will be accomplished in accordance with applicable AFMS clinical practice guidelines and JCAHO/HSI standards and instructions set forth in facility where privileges are awarded.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats disease, abnormalities, injuries and dysfunctional disorders of the oral cavity and its associated structures.
- Examines patients and interprets radiographs and diagnostic tests to determine type and extent of dental diseases and disabilities or dysfunctions.
- Evaluates findings and prescribes type, extent, and order of treatment. Refers nondental problems to appropriate medical specialty. Restores health and function of carious, fractured, otherwise defective teeth.
- Performs routine preventive, periodontal, oral surgery, endodontic, and prosthodontic treatment.
- Performs comprehensive dental functions. Performs complex dental treatment procedures in the absence of specialist.
- May serve as preceptor for general dentistry residency programs.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian.