3851 Roger Brooke Drive
Post Date: 03/06/2018
Job ID: 69892
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist to work with the Brooke Army Medical Center in Texas as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
For more information please contact Justin LaMacchia at 407-591-3113 or at email@example.com
- Graduated from Accredited Program or Military equivalent Program.
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certification
- Current Texas state licensure
- Minimum of four years paid working experience as a Diagnostic Radiology Technologist.
- Minimum of ONE year experience with the use of C-ARMS in an operating room. Possess knowledge of Motor Tolerant Subtraction (MTS), vascular, orthopedic, urology, GI, and general OR procedures.
- Minimum of SIX months experience working in an Emergency Room environment.
- Acquired experience which has provided some familiarity and knowledge of basic medical care, anatomy and physiology and radiation protection measures for self and patients
- Ability to provide diagnostic, fluoroscopic and portable imaging of the skull, chest, abdomen, spine, upper and lower extremities to patient populations ranging from newborn to geriatric. Be familiar with technical factors that are age and exam appropriate. Be able to use critical thinking and sound judgement when unusual deviations from standard positioning present themselves. Be able to adjust to patient populations that may have abnormal body habitus/physical presentation. Be familiar with CR/DR radiographic equipment and processors such as but not limited to: General Electric (GE), Phillips, Shimadzu, Carestream, Fuji, etc.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.