E St, Corpus Christi, TX 78419
Post Date: 11/09/2017
Job ID: 65925
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source Government Services is interested in acquiring an experienced Registered Dietitian to work with the U.S. Navy at Naval Health Clinic in Corpus Christi, Texas as a civilian contractor. With Loyal Source you will have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Contribution towards healthcare benefits
Candidates for this position should have the following...
- A Baccalaureate degree and completion of curriculum requirements of a Dietitian Program from a school accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education and Dietetics (ACEND)
- Possess a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and completion of a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education and Dietetics (ACEND).
- Completion of a post- Baccalaureate degree Dietetic Internship Program of supervised practice (for a minimum of 900 hours) accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education and Dietetics (ACEND).
- Possess and maintain a current registration as a Registered Dietitian (RD) from the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association).
For more information please contact Maria Perez at 407-455-5698, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.