Job Number: 74347
Loyal Source is hiring Electronic Security Technicians for our client.
To provide installation, service, and application support for products and systems integration.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Four years of experience in the security installation and service industry, or two years of experience and a two year technical electronics education, with emphasis on both digital and analog circuits
- Sound working knowledge of the PC computer platform and Windows operating system environment.
- Strong technical skills related to the installation, repair, and servicing of security systems equipment, including: intrusion detection, access control and CCTV.
- Proven experience as an electrician (industrial, commercial or government)
- Ability to discern color coded wiring and components
- Knowledgeable in network communications and protocols
- Experience with the installation, termination and testing of fiber a plus
- Experienced with power tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sound working knowledge of low voltage circuitry.
- Problem solver able to engage in proactive behavior and look for opportunities to solve problems.
- Basic administrative skills such as typing, faxing, scanning, copying, email (Microsoft Outlook), and phone etiquette.
- Modify, service, and repair security systems in military bases, government facilities, and businesses
- Installs and Troubleshoots IDS Devices, ACS Devices, CCTV Devices, WSTI Devices, SFXi computers and servers, ASN computers and servers.
- Performs all required testing to ensure system performance and compliance
- Carefully and accurately completes all installation checklists, test reports, and other paperwork and turn them into the office within time constraints specified per policy
- Ensures company configuration management policies are followed
- Ensures inventory control processes are adhered to
- Redlines equipment risers and floor plan layout drawings for completed projects.
- Follows all safety procedures applicable to job site situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
NOTES / REQUIREMENTS:
- Position is 100% travel.
- International Travel Required
- Current Passport
- Active Secret security clearance is preferred
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Familiar with safety procedures for high lifts and ladders.
For more information please contact Chris Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 407.930.8546.