S302 E. Arnold Street
Post Date: 05/02/2018
Job ID: 72089
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse - Family Practice to work with the U.S. Air Force at Fairchild AFB as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please Joshua Vila at 407-243-6394 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Knowledge of a wide range of medical disorders/conditions and disease processes across the lifespan, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient conditions including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
- The nurse shall have at least 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in a primary care clinic setting
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.