3801 Miranda Avenue
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 74986
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Interventional Radiology Technician to work as a civilian contractor at the VAMC in Palo Alto, CA. Working for Loyal Source gives you the ability to work for the FASTEST growing provider of clinical services for the United States Government. The candidate must have a current, unrestricted licensure in ANY STATE, territory or commonwealth of the United States, District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico. This opportunity is working in a Government facility.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
Period of Performance:
- September 1, 2018 - August 31, 2019
Palo Alto VAMC
3801 Miranda Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of completion of Radiologic Technologist training program accredited by an institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Advanced certification in Vascular-Interventional (ARRT-VI) is preferred
- Must be JCERT certified
- Must have aa minimum of 5 years of proven clinical experience in Interventional Radiology (IR) Imaging in a level 1 hospital setting
- Must have proven clinical work experience within the past 12 months
- Prior Vascular experience is preferred
For more information please contact James Bissell at 407-455-7607 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.