429 S. Keller Rd. Suite #200
Post Date: 04/09/2018
Job ID: 71278
Loyal Source is seeking a Junior Architect with with strong design and technical skills to join one of our clients in Orlando, FL.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have an accredited B.Arch or M.Arch degree (advanced degree preferred; exceptional candidates exhibiting equal skills will be considered).
- Pursuing or currently hold FL registration.
- A minimum of 2+ years related experience.
- Mastery of Revit, Word, Excel is necessary. AutoCAD is a optional.
- Knowledge of other graphics and business software would be helpful.
- Applicant must be experienced in the development of full sets of architectural construction documents using Revit.
- An interest in understanding how buildings go together.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Be capable of being involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be resourceful and able to resolve issues.
- Be reliable and well-organized.
- Currently living in the Central Florida area and legally able to work in the United States.