Job Number: 74464
Loyal Source has partnered with one the country’ s primer engineering firms to hire a Land Development Civil Engineer to support an expanding practice in Memphis, TN.
About the Company
Our client prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
About the Position
- Experience with site civil design and permitting and applicable software applications including hydrology modeling program, storm drainage programs, and AutoCAD.
- Projects will include a variety of land development site designs. In addition to strong technical experience, other responsibilities will include research, coordination, project management, staff management, cost estimating, permitting for land disturbance and preparation of bid packages as well as technical specifications.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE certified
- 3+ years of relevant land development engineering experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience with detail site layout and grading; drainage and stormwater management design; utility design; and erosion and sediment control design
- Experience with StormCAD, Hydroflow, ICPR and other industry accepted software and development of hydrology studies
- Experience with codes and regulations, interpreting plans, designing stormwater facilities, site grading and permitting for land disturbance
- Experience with Civil 3D a plus
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org